Lbc Express - Review about Cargo Shipping from Quezon City, Quezon City

432 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015.So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that far from Gensan.

May 28 come but still no delivery so yesterday May 29 i go to lbc outlet near my place and tell me that my parcel there already in Gensan and give me this #09228624205 to call because they are the one who will deliver my parcel but they never answer my call and text messages. Prior to that Im sending emails on your website that I dont know if working or not and even message your page in facebook but no response.

Until now I never receives my parcel and its sunday tomorrow and dont have delivery.When I can receive my parcel?My customer is already waiting for the orders.

what to do now??when can i get it?no response in your website anf your staff.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cargo Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #642699 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
432 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LBCExpressSupport

Jun 09, 2015 #993204

Please direct din po ang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999. Hope to hear from you. Maraming salamat po.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×