Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015.So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that far from Gensan.

May 28 come but still no delivery so yesterday May 29 i go to lbc outlet near my place and tell me that my parcel there already in Gensan and give me this #09228624205 to call because they are the one who will deliver my parcel but they never answer my call and text messages. Prior to that Im sending emails on your website that I dont know if working or not and even message your page in facebook but no response.

Until now I never receives my parcel and its sunday tomorrow and dont have delivery.When I can receive my parcel?My customer is already waiting for the orders.

what to do now??when can i get it?no response in your website anf your staff.

Review about: Cargo Shipping.

Tracking Tool
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Please direct din po ang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999. Hope to hear from you. Maraming salamat po.