Lbc Express - Review about Box Shipping from Lincolnwood, Illinois
We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept.20,2014.
They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only take 60-65 days but its already 3 months.
How could this company keep advertising that they are reliable and can be trusted?
Lots of customers are complaining thru social media and sending messages but they don't reply and just ignore it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Box Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- "I want to track my box it was pick up to me last november 16,2014 then until now i cant track my box .. When i track it ,it says..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."