We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept.20,2014.
They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only take 60-65 days but its already 3 months.
How could this company keep advertising that they are reliable and can be trusted?
Lots of customers are complaining thru social media and sending messages but they don't reply and just ignore it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Box Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "I recently filed a complaint: "I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."