Lbc Express - Review about Box Shipping from Lincolnwood, Illinois
We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept.20,2014.
They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only take 60-65 days but its already 3 months.
How could this company keep advertising that they are reliable and can be trusted?
Lots of customers are complaining thru social media and sending messages but they don't reply and just ignore it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Box Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already. LBC staff has..."
- "I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto. And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on..."
- "I sent two boxes,the bigger one got a hole and lots of my groceries went missing,they said it will only take 18days from malaysia to philippines,liar lbc! Almost 2 months..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."