Lincolnwood, Illinois
1.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept.20,2014.

They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only take 60-65 days but its already 3 months.

How could this company keep advertising that they are reliable and can be trusted?

Lots of customers are complaining thru social media and sending messages but they don't reply and just ignore it.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Can

Sakin din hangang ngayon wala p, pa tae tae n nga magtrabaho ang mga tao sa customs, patae tae p din magtrabaho yung mga taga Lbc pinas. Talagan malaking banyo n ang pilipinas umaalingasaw sa baho.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!