City Of Iriga, Bicol
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Sept.8, I come to LBC Iriga branch to process a payment unfortunately the system is not working according to the man I spoke with.

I returned back Sept 9, 5 pm I ask assistance from the lady, and that lady also ask the man that i spoke yesterday and the man refused to process. He just simply answered that he no longer want to process my payment since it's already afternoon, I tried to beg for assistance but the lady is just depending to the old man and the man refused.

I was so frustrated they are very unprofessional NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. The most disappointing about lbc express customer care at Lbc Express was refusing assistance Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments