Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

My COD

Good day maam/sir I would like to know about the item from lazada its cod basis when I track on 11/08/18 I see it in puerto princesa hub but when I trade it again on 11/10/18 no movement me I know where is my item? Track # 20000001320667

Lbc

How long will it takes to deliver balikbayan box from saipan??

serum

hi, how much po shipping fee bulacan to singapore po? aha serum po ipapadala.

Cargo

How much if you want, cargo in the Philippine

passport

kailan po maidedeliver ang passport ko.. nag apply ako nung july 25, 2018 sa sta. cruz laguna monile passport application.

1 piece document to be send to canada

How much will it cost sending a 1 piece of document from Philippines to Canada?

LBC Franchises

Does LBC have franchise opportunities in the USA? If they do, who do we contact and how?

Local food

Mam, Goodmorning,

Tanong ko lng po mgpapadla kasi ako embutido Sa cebu ilng araw ang dating?

Thank you.

About my parcel

I send my parcel last may 18,2018 from san mateo rizal to pick up in Magalang Pampanga dumting s Mabalacat Pampanga ung parcel Ko ng May 19 until now hindi p Nila Pino forward s Magalang branch every day I call lbc branch in Mabalacat hindi cl sumsgot 1 month n ung parcel Ko s knila bkit ganun eto ung tracking #179926873918 baka pwede pki ayos naman ang serbisyo nyo

Mispelled receiver name

Good day lbc express. Kahapon 23 may2018 nagpadala ako ng package sa San Lorenzo Ruiz,Binondo,Manila lbc branch.tapos hndi ko pala namalayan mali ung spelling nang lastname nang receiver po.

Instead of Arguelles naging Arquelles po.

Anu po gagawin ko po para mabago po yon. Salamat po.

get money

gusto ko lang po sana mag tanong kung bakit hindi makuha ang pera agad kapag malaking halaga. kailangan pa daw ipa appointment?

kailangan na kc yung pra at inaantay na ngaun sana. sabi ko babalik nlng ako bukas pero dapat makuha kona. dipende daw.

sana po ay magawan nyo ng aksyon. salamat

shipping boxes

hi LBC melbourne . i just want to ask about shipping boxes from LBC philippines to LBC melbourne australia..

if my box will arrive in your office in melbourne.

how many days? and do you deliver my box from melbourne to macarthur victoria 3286??

Inquiry

I just want to ask how can i enroll my van to be lbc delivery service. Thank you

Guitar in case to Batangas

What is the charge

Show

package intended for my son c/o my nephew wilmer perido

my son den edward pirante has a package,3 tshirt..it is amenable that the shipper made a mistake about the surname instead of pirante she has wrote pivante..my nephew called lbc i think your langkaan dasmarinas branch that he will get the package when it is in your naic branch and now your staff tell my nephew that a request from the shipper mr..wilmer perido as additional recepient which should be told to my nephew for proper action the time of communication from your langkaan branch..i get upset..that package is a christmas gift for my son from my gf..i am so upset of what happened..i cannot feel the spirit of christmas with what happened..179901850777 is the trucking number of the package..please help..by the way..your naic branch in the philippines dont want to give their contact number which i got surprised..

Inquiry

Are LBCs express open on Sunday? If yes up to what time is it open?

Shipment

Hello , when I'm tracking my orders in LBC is said o but then it says your shipment was not delivered due to payments issues during delivery, what's going on? Its already paid at Lazada what is going on?

Show

Missing items in the box

What should we do ? Contact BBBbetter business bearue usa?

Show

Is the LBC Porac Pampanga branch was open every Saturday ?What time is the opening hours every saturday

how much would it be?

How much would it cost for 15 kilos of an item for International sending?

Questions 24