Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

get money

gusto ko lang po sana mag tanong kung bakit hindi makuha ang pera agad kapag malaking halaga. kailangan pa daw ipa appointment?

kailangan na kc yung pra at inaantay na ngaun sana. sabi ko babalik nlng ako bukas pero dapat makuha kona. dipende daw.

sana po ay magawan nyo ng aksyon. salamat

shipping boxes

hi LBC melbourne . i just want to ask about shipping boxes from LBC philippines to LBC melbourne australia..

if my box will arrive in your office in melbourne.

how many days? and do you deliver my box from melbourne to macarthur victoria 3286??

Inquiry

I just want to ask how can i enroll my van to be lbc delivery service. Thank you

Guitar in case to Batangas

What is the charge

Show

package intended for my son c/o my nephew wilmer perido

my son den edward pirante has a package,3 tshirt..it is amenable that the shipper made a mistake about the surname instead of pirante she has wrote pivante..my nephew called lbc i think your langkaan dasmarinas branch that he will get the package when it is in your naic branch and now your staff tell my nephew that a request from the shipper mr..wilmer perido as additional recepient which should be told to my nephew for proper action the time of communication from your langkaan branch..i get upset..that package is a christmas gift for my son from my gf..i am so upset of what happened..i cannot feel the spirit of christmas with what happened..179901850777 is the trucking number of the package..please help..by the way..your naic branch in the philippines dont want to give their contact number which i got surprised..

Inquiry

Are LBCs express open on Sunday? If yes up to what time is it open?

Shipment

Hello , when I'm tracking my orders in LBC is said o but then it says your shipment was not delivered due to payments issues during delivery, what's going on? Its already paid at Lazada what is going on?

Show

Missing items in the box

What should we do ? Contact BBBbetter business bearue usa?

Show

Is the LBC Porac Pampanga branch was open every Saturday ?What time is the opening hours every saturday

how much would it be?

How much would it cost for 15 kilos of an item for International sending?

Questions 14