According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.

We will revert to you for any updates.

Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?

I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..

Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more