According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.

We will revert to you for any updates.

Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?

I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..

Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments