Makati, Manila

According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.

Related: Lbc Express - Box size

We will revert to you for any updates.

Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?

I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..

Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - Complaint Lbc Express " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - SINUNGALING NA RIDER Lbc Express "May dumating na delivery man from LBC dito samin. Which is yung product na inorder ko from shoppee.. the case is mabilis naman naibigay ng shop sa lbc. Yung lbc..." Read more Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more