Makati, Manila

According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.

We will revert to you for any updates.

Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?

I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..

Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.

Review about: Lbc Express Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express Delivery Terms Review Lbc Express "Hi LBC! May plano pa po ba kayong i-deliver yung package ko? Sa nakikita ko po mukhang wala eh. Kasi po according to LBC tracking, Feb 28 palang, ready for..." Read more Lbc Express - Singapore to Philippines Lbc Express "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..." Read more Lbc Express Cosmetics Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more