Makati, Manila

According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.

We will revert to you for any updates.

Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?

I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..

Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Walmart - False Advertising Walmart "I purchased a pool on Walmarts website and when I was checking out it told me that I would receive my pool by the 22nd of June. I was given..." Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more