According to LBC my shipment was undelivered last October 19 because it was refused to accept by Diane Magallon (concierge).We have requested our assigned team to redeliver your shipment.
We will revert to you for any updates.
Then they started telling me on 24th that my package is going back to LBC warehouse. I been calling LBC since October 18 after I got the tracking number. Does LBC really communicate well?
I'm in the office 9am to 630pm. This is not a residential but a known address in ORTIGAS..
Wrong choice for next business day.So frustrated that I could not understand that i been calling looking for my item.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First off, don't tell your customers to send their PM on your FB page because you don't F$%@n answer. Ilang beses na akong nag PM sa FB page niyo, kadalasan..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "The last football game was great but of course I was really glad because I won the bet and have requested for the payout through Dafabet Sports. However, the cashier..."
- "Where is the refund?....Akala ko noon good products with good quality ang salitang LAZaDA..dyos ko po..isang araw ko lang nagamit ang sewing machine..sira agad!!!,pati sa refund pahirapan pa......"
- "I ordered two items and paid for it via PayPal. The first one was delivered in under three days but the other half of the other is still "processing" for..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."