Lbc Express - Promised a 35-45 delivery....ALMOST 3 MONTHS. DELAYED 3 TIMES. Audit and investigate LBC or close it down.
So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October.Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting here in the U.S.
for one month before actually departing U.S. port. And on the tracking website it delayed three times.... THREE TIMES.
First it said estimated arrival would be October 16, which was okay, it would be understandable, but out of nowhere it changed to October 23rd, NOW November 3!! This is unbelievable. What ever happened to your "35-45 day" delivery? I even called U.S.
Customs to confirm if there was any holds on any LBC shipment containers and they said they had no holds whatsoever for LBC since August. What is seriously going on LBC? The incoherent explinations you guys are making about why customers boxes are delayed, missing, damaged, stolen, makes it even more shady to trust and use your services in the future. Please dont use excuses as " Oh, Customs put a hold on the shipment OR its ship/vessel congestion" any person with a computer nowadays can research and or call the ports and or customs if there is such delays.
This was my first and now LAST time using your shipping services.Thank You.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Delivery Terms
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."