Lbc Express - POOR SERVICE. DOES NOT COMPLY WITH NEXT-DAY SHIPPING POLICY!

451 of 819 Lbc Express reviews

I had a transaction with a friend.She sent me some clothes (for cosplay) last April 27 2015, Monday.

Days have passed and until now, it's still in-transit! WHERE IS JUSTICE?! And more importantly, WHERE IS MY PARCEL?! All I've been getting is the same response all over again.

Are you really looking into this *** thing? (sorry for the word, I'm really losing my patience) This is definitely the last time that I will be trusting this courier! It's not even worth it.

What's the sense of having this next-day-shipping policy when you're no even going comply with it?STICK TO YOUR *** TERMS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Inefficient and very poor service
    • Bad experience--delayed delivery

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Next Day Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #629032 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
451 of 819 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11, 2015 #1046610

The timing From CONTAINER STUFFING to CUSTOMS PROCESSING is very satisfactory but once forwarded to CAVITE SOUTH DELIVERY HUB the package was stuck and delayed. VERY POOR in dispatching package.

May 03, 2015 #979537

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999. May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly. Thanks!

Dec 31, 2015 #1086414

Omg wala ring mangyayari. Wag na kayo magsayang ng oras. Wala ring gsgawin ang lbc na yan. Pulos panloloko

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.