General Trias, Calabarzon
2.6

I had a transaction with a friend.She sent me some clothes (for cosplay) last April 27 2015, Monday.

Days have passed and until now, it's still in-transit! WHERE IS JUSTICE?! And more importantly, WHERE IS MY PARCEL?! All I've been getting is the same response all over again.

Are you really looking into this *** thing? (sorry for the word, I'm really losing my patience) This is definitely the last time that I will be trusting this courier! It's not even worth it.

What's the sense of having this next-day-shipping policy when you're no even going comply with it?STICK TO YOUR *** TERMS!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $15. areystocrat is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about next day shipping at Lbc Express was inefficient and very poor service and delayed delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

The timing From CONTAINER STUFFING to CUSTOMS PROCESSING is very satisfactory but once forwarded to CAVITE SOUTH DELIVERY HUB the package was stuck and delayed. VERY POOR in dispatching package.

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

to Anonymous #1086414

Omg wala ring mangyayari.Wag na kayo magsayang ng oras.

Wala ring gsgawin ang lbc na yan.Pulos panloloko