I had a transaction with a friend.She sent me some clothes (for cosplay) last April 27 2015, Monday.

Days have passed and until now, it's still in-transit! WHERE IS JUSTICE?! And more importantly, WHERE IS MY PARCEL?! All I've been getting is the same response all over again.

Are you really looking into this *** thing? (sorry for the word, I'm really losing my patience) This is definitely the last time that I will be trusting this courier! It's not even worth it.

What's the sense of having this next-day-shipping policy when you're no even going comply with it?STICK TO YOUR *** TERMS!

Review about: Next Day Shipping.

I didn't like: Inefficient and very poor service, Bad experience--delayed delivery.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $15
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

The timing From CONTAINER STUFFING to CUSTOMS PROCESSING is very satisfactory but once forwarded to CAVITE SOUTH DELIVERY HUB the package was stuck and delayed. VERY POOR in dispatching package.

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

to Anonymous #1086414

Omg wala ring mangyayari.Wag na kayo magsayang ng oras.

Wala ring gsgawin ang lbc na yan.Pulos panloloko