I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years.I never had any issues before.

But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had issues. What happen to your 1 day delivery. I am fully aware of the cut offs and etc. This Branch in Digos City is giving me headache every time I send packages.

It always make 2-3 days before my family receives it. We live in the city itself so I don't understand why it would take that long for them to deliver. There was an instance that they said they could not deliver because they are in stacruz area how come they come all the way to sta cruz which is 30-45mins from the city where as my family live in the city itself. They said they were stuck on there way due to their tire got flat.

So they said they will just deliver it first thing in the morning. Yet my family received it around 7pm on the second day. It also happened that the person form LBC Branch Digos said they don't have a way to contact the Truck driver who does the delivery because they would suppose to pick it up and in the branch however the person from delivery happen to bring it with him. this time my uncle send my children's HMO cards in order for me to renew it and have it changed before the deadline.

They sent it last July 7 2017 at around 2:30 pm which is according to the customer service I Spoke with says it got in to thier cut off time. And today July 9 2017 it still shows in the website accepted from Digos. I went to lbc branch and spoke to customer service they are telling me the same thing that it seems that digos branch have not forwarded yet the parcel. If I cannot make it on Monday july 10 2017 .

I won't be able to renew my dependents Heath card Which I paid 4600 pesos every month.

This is worst experience I had.I am totally upset right now.

Review about: Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments