Verified Reviewer

TN#811******** i just recieved this tracking number now. since our usana distributor dont provide it.

just discovered that my package was ready for delivery by may 6. we were advice atleast 20 days shipping due to covid crisis.i did not follow it up ,not until after may 20. im super disappointed with lbc distribution team. coz base on the tracking history u tried to delivered it but with inknown address?!

UNKNOWN?!! REALLY?! When this is not the first time i have my package delivered here in our house. and just last month they manage to call,how come this time no one bother to call me before returning it to sender!

am i paying for your service to just return my package to the sender? does that how you move it?! bullshit!!!!.this is not the first time it happen,returning it without even trying to call the recipient. whoever assign to the delivery of my package pls ask them, if this is how they want to be treated.if this is how they expect their delivery service.

you guys are paying for people who dont know how to do their job. they dont do what is expected of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: no 3rd time for this issue. a call atleast if they are not familiar with my address..

LBC Express Pros: Service door to door i paid.

LBC Express Cons: Delivery is worse.

Location: Pavia, Western Visayas, 5001