Hi! Good day!

Follow up for this tracking # 331069****62, kindly prioritize this parcel since this is for medical frontliners in the local hospital here in my place. Were running out of supplies here and we are waiting for this parcel. We are expecting it today but upon checking on the tracking of the parcel. It is stuck in the LBC CENTRAL EXCHANGE since June 27,2020 .

Its been almost 3 days (excluding Sunday) now since it was being shipped out, yet there is no changes in the status. I kept on contacting the customer service on the fb page but no reply from live agent. I hope that you can deliver the parcel ASAP since its for frontliners...

Ive been sending messages to FB page/messenger and also emails to customer service and wasted my load in calling the hotline but none of them reply to any of my messages and call. Do i need to escalate this issued to Mr.Miguel Angel Camahort?

Your CEO?

Kindly contact me at 0995054**** for the update. If i cant receive the parcel by Thursday ,July 2 ,2020, i will escalate this issue to Mr.Mike Comahort, your CEO/Chairman.

Location: San Jose, Mimaropa