Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila. Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given to me from the seller and it will arrive on the 9th.

Checking updates time to time and by 10am, it was mentioned delivered to VICTORIA. I was like " WHO THE *** IS VICTORIA!?". I thought it was from like a branch manager or something but I was wrong. I contacted LBC ASAP and they told me It was delivered.

I was super upset and frustrated and complained them that I didn't receive any package or know anyone who is VICTORIA. They said they'll send an investigation as urgent. Now it's been 2 days and no progress or whatsoever. I try contacting the seller but no response and LBC is telling the same thing over again.

It's very disappointing services like them still exists as to me they are fraudsters . I learned my lesson and never go LBC again.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Status po ng shoppee parcel ko via LBC INTEGRATED?...TRACKING NUMBER: 0460- 7042- KPTA...order was shipped out Nov.29...last update was Nov 30 9: 54 am: ORDEr is in Transit: Encoded at yakal....walang nang update after that...wala nang movement yung parcel...anung petsa na po? Dec. 13 na po..badly needed the items po kasi..sana may mapala ako sa pagpost ng message na to...salamat and GOD BLESS

Topic: Shipping & Delivery

user_email: lain_0410@yahoo.com

username:

to Anonymous #1406317

Same tayo. Hanggang ngayon wala pa rin last Nov 30 na shipped out encoded at yakal huhu

Pareho tayo yung package ko nadeliver na sa ibang name.