Resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila.Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given to me from the seller and it will arrive on the 9th.

Checking updates time to time and by 10am, it was mentioned delivered to VICTORIA. I was like " WHO THE *** IS VICTORIA!?". I thought it was from like a branch manager or something but I was wrong. I contacted LBC ASAP and they told me It was delivered.

I was super upset and frustrated and complained them that I didn't receive any package or know anyone who is VICTORIA. They said they'll send an investigation as urgent. Now it's been 2 days and no progress or whatsoever. I try contacting the seller but no response and LBC is telling the same thing over again.

It's very disappointing services like them still exists as to me they are fraudsters .I learned my lesson and never go LBC again.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Pareho tayo yung package ko nadeliver na sa ibang name.