i have a package came from davao to daet camarines norte tracki#179127874501 sender ,helen killermeyer addresse, Maria Theresa Lao c/o Annabelle m Serrano.sending date 03-19-12 package arrive 03-25-12 and they gave it to a neigbors house is that a proper way of delivering a package until now i did'nt hold in see the package because im here in manila since 03-21-12 what will i do travel back thier to get the package.!

Lbc daet branch has dissapointed me twice already.thier service is not good my 1st experience i didnt complaint but twice is too much .

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Hi,

I had the same experience also. I sent two boxes from Sydney, Australia via Air freight to Daet on 5th December and only 1 box was delivered on 11th December and Daet Hub "lost" the other box but my wife has seen the box in LBC DAET HUB.

tracking no: 1044228903.

I paid Aust $280.00 for this service but got *** value. I hope to use facebook and twitter to ask people to boycott using LBC DAET.

Pissed off client

+61439133081

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Ma'am/Sir. We apologize for the inconvenience, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Hotline 02-8585999 (Local) or 1800-10-8585999 (Provincial) .

-LBC Express Team