Surigao City, Caraga
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I experience now a not deliver item in LBC Surigao City.my packaged had arrived on 23rd then they txt me that my package had arrived so i text them that kindly deliverd it to me because it is COD.

But they never deliver it so i checked the status of my tracking number and it indicate that PEN No payment. how can I pay if they did not deliver my package?? so I wait more days in case they will deliver it to me but until now no package deliver on me.

I expect too much with this company but I dismay.Hope they will work properly their job.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. The most disappointing about lbc express express delivery service from Lbc Express was poor transaction and communication of the personel in charge, unprofessional customer agent and waiting the whole day for pick-up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments