I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery.I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always check the status of my order and patiently wait for it to arrive at home.

I've been ordering things online for a long time now and I've never had issues whatsoever, but then there's this NON DELIVERY STATUS on one of my latest orders! I asked around...apparently, it means they tried to deliver my order and that there was no one to receive it at that time when they got to my doorstep...which is sooo NOT TRUE, because as I've said I am a VERY responsible customer and I makes sure that there is always someone to recieve my package if ever I wasn't home! The most infuriating part is that I was home at the said time and no one arrived! They never came to my house!

This is such a disappointment and not to mention a big inconvenience! What are you gonna do with my order now huh? No one is even reaching out to me like they used to! The usual delivery dude from lbc would always call me at least 1 hour before my package gets to my doorstep!

I was waiting at home and no one came or called whatsoever and yet you make these claims!

You've lost one customer for that.Bye lbc.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

San Juan, Manila, Philippines #1290912

This also happend to me its also with LBC and I am from marikina the status said that the house is close but I am always at home and I even waited for the delivery infront of our house and no rider came. And the rider was very very RUDE!! Every time I have packages from shopee he always says "sana last na to" as if I want to see his freaking face every package I get from LBC