2.9K views

I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery.I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always check the status of my order and patiently wait for it to arrive at home.

I've been ordering things online for a long time now and I've never had issues whatsoever, but then there's this NON DELIVERY STATUS on one of my latest orders! I asked around...apparently, it means they tried to deliver my order and that there was no one to receive it at that time when they got to my doorstep...which is sooo NOT TRUE, because as I've said I am a VERY responsible customer and I makes sure that there is always someone to recieve my package if ever I wasn't home! The most infuriating part is that I was home at the said time and no one arrived! They never came to my house!

This is such a disappointment and not to mention a big inconvenience! What are you gonna do with my order now huh? No one is even reaching out to me like they used to! The usual delivery dude from lbc would always call me at least 1 hour before my package gets to my doorstep!

I was waiting at home and no one came or called whatsoever and yet you make these claims!

You've lost one customer for that.Bye lbc.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

nakakainis lang ha ngayon lang nging ganyan na delivery failed tapos status pa no payment ang tagal ko nghihintay ni anino ng ng dedeliver wala tas ganyan pa ang dami ko na order sa shopee tas twice pa lbc ung kailan lang na deliver tas now ganyan palagi ko din chinecheck ung shipping info tas bglang ngayon makikita ko ganyan

On may case naman deliver failed kahit ang tagal kong naghihintay sa bahay kahit tawag wala man lang akong nareceive from LBC. At hindi ako natutuwa! nag leave ako from work para mareceive yung orders ko tapos hindi pala madedeliver!

SAME with me. Umorder ako last feb 6 pa then out for delivery na sya nung 13 tas hanggang ngayon nag hihintay sko walang dumating ️ I badly needed the item. Sabi ng courier babalik daw yun 3 dyas na ko nag hihintay walang bumalik.

Delivery failed: Posted status : Consignee unknown resident

Lbc paki explain??? Bat ganito status ko?

Same with my experience now I also ordered at shopee.I didn't recieve any message from LBC integrated at Baguio City that they will deliver my item at my "STORE" last sunday which I usually closed during sundays.

Tapos nagulat na lang ako sa nkalagay na status "House closed" pero di naman po yun bahay talagang tindahan po. Tapos after 2 days "out for delivery 14:29" daw.

After 5 minutes "out of delivery zone 14:34" daw.Sa dami na nang naorder ko sa shopee ngaun lng may ganitong problema sa delivery na parehong address naman ang nkalagay.

Same with mine yesterday.I ordered sa shopee and never pa akong ngka failed delivery.

And they usually call first before they deliver the item. Eh yesterday,i didnt received any call. And this morning when i checked my delivery status, OFFICE CLOSED daw.

Eh wala nman dumating.My taga LBC na dumating pro ibang package, sa kasama ko lang and not from shopee walang saakin.

Same here..wala daw tao eh may naglalaba sa labas the whole xay..didn't even bother to call

They just sent me a message saying they returned my item to the shopee seller, on the shopee tracker they put non delivery/ no payment after I waited ALL DAY twice! I’ve ordered multiple things from the same exact seller on Lazada and ALWAYS received my items... LBC is just a garbage business

I ordered on shopee. Then, when I checked my order track, it says "Delivery failed: PEN - No payment" Di ko maintindihan kase COD ako, nakakadisappoint kase first time ko.

Marereceive ko pa ba yon?

#1419837

sa akin din ganyan.and i already paid....

tsk...excited pa naman anak ko sa package...