1.3K views

I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery.I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always check the status of my order and patiently wait for it to arrive at home.

I've been ordering things online for a long time now and I've never had issues whatsoever, but then there's this NON DELIVERY STATUS on one of my latest orders! I asked around...apparently, it means they tried to deliver my order and that there was no one to receive it at that time when they got to my doorstep...which is sooo NOT TRUE, because as I've said I am a VERY responsible customer and I makes sure that there is always someone to recieve my package if ever I wasn't home! The most infuriating part is that I was home at the said time and no one arrived! They never came to my house!

This is such a disappointment and not to mention a big inconvenience! What are you gonna do with my order now huh? No one is even reaching out to me like they used to! The usual delivery dude from lbc would always call me at least 1 hour before my package gets to my doorstep!

I was waiting at home and no one came or called whatsoever and yet you make these claims!

You've lost one customer for that.Bye lbc.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Look people!We have to be correct on this one!

"LBC Integrated" has nothing to do with "LBC Express"!

"LBC Express" is way more expensive.

I made the same misstake at first.Now I know better!

I ordered at shopee last nov 8 and it is nov 14 already I was at home from the first day I ordered my item until now.The tracking ID or number that was given to me by shopee is not working/found.

Until this morning I checked it again and it says: posted status non delivery. This happened to me TWICE!

Good thing it's COD so I don't have any loss.But it just saddened me that my orders didn't arrive and everything is for Christmas gifts PS: its from yakal

Sakin naman dumating na yun rider ng LBC, naghihingi ng ID edi ako kuha na sana ng ID aba sabay layas ni kuya tapos ilalagay no payment!Next status naman out for delivery na ulit tapos maya-maya refused to accept na eh wala naman dumadating na LBC delivery!

Until now hinihintay ko pa rin madeliver!Nakakadismaya lang!

Sana naman lbc gwan nyo naman ng aksyon agad eto problem ng mga taohan nyo na nagdedeliver sana mag txt or tumawag man lang kung hndi nila mahanap yung address para malaman at masabihan kung san sila makikita.. nag inquire ako isa sa malapit na lbc dto hndi nyo man langbigyan ng allowance na load ung mga delivery staff nyo para mtext nila or matawag nila ung customer nyo..

Same experience

Panu po if wala po tao sa bahay..Idedeliver pa po ba yung order ganun kasi skin ee di po ko ngexcept na idedeliver ng oct.31,2017..Kc nkapost sa status is none delivery .Tas yun pala denilever kaso wala ako sa bahay maiidelever pa yun ulit sabi daw kc ng courier hindi na daw pwede...

this happens to me today.paasa ampta.

wala man ngang abiso na out for delivery na. pero nghintay na ko kasi received at san fdo del hub na sya. nagulat nalang ako delivery failed- no payment na ung status. wtf wala pa ngang dumarating dito.

ni hndi nga ko umalis ng bahay buong araw.-_- LBC sucks

Same thing happned saken today.Bandang 7:41pm today nag update na expect theeli Very today daw, tapos 8:00pm nag update na failed delivery daw.

Like wtf lbc? Ayusin no naman mga nag ddeliver nyo. Walang nag call or text, wala din tumatawag sa bahay.

I was home all day.Im done with lbc.

Last update ng parcel ko is also RECEIVED AT MARIKINA-CAINTA DEL TEAM AND THEN Yes naexcite ako kasi darating na .. well sht happens DELIVERY FAILED daw.

Ganito din po nangyare sa'ken today.Lagi kong chinicheck yung update ng shopee kung asan na yung order ko nagexpect ako na dadating na today pero sht!

WALA!Nagising ako ng 8am every morning para lang antayin yung nagdedeliver pero wala naman jusko.