Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a" certificate of mailing" as per ordered by the court to secure the said documents as it will be used for MOTION OF EXECUTION through Manila Trial Court-Branch-5 with case number 04361.

Please find attachement of photos and track no.126434659941 Hoping for your immediate action on our request. Thank you and more power!

Sincerely yours, Xantippe O.Borja ALL JAPAN ALPHA CORP. Ground Floor 2105 A.Mabini Street Barangay 701 Zone 077 Malate,Manila Zip Code1004

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1252502

you do realize this is a PUBLIC website an not owned/operated by LBC right? making demands for resolutions on here will get you nowhere.

to Anonymous Caloocan City, Caloocan, Philippines #1252522

I DID NOT INTEND TO WRITE AND PUBLISH ANYTHING HERE! I WAS TRYING TO MESSAGE LBC'S CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN SUDDENLY THIS FORM APPEARED AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS THEIR FORM.I'VE ALREADY EMAIL THIS WEBSITE TO HELP AND DELETE MY ACCIDENTAL PUBLISHED REVIEW OKAY?

what the....i was trying to send a message

for LBC-Customer Service and there was this form that has to be filled up for at least a 100 words..at first i couldn't proceed since i had to maximize the message box..what i did was copy paste my email to lbc knowing that this will be more directed to customer service!sa kagustuhan kong marespond agad ng LBC iba naman pala itong site!somebody help me please to delete my published review..it was really an honest mistake!nakakahiya talaga...please...