1.8

June 04, 2015

THE MANAGERLBC Express Main Branch, Manila

Sir/Madam:

This has in reference to my transaction with the tracking # 179389448489 at LBC Express Gaisano Fiesta Mall, Talisay City, Cebu last April 7, 2015 where I was personally attended by an LBC Associate, Mr marc Anthony Pabico. During this date, I made a transaction to send three (3) boxes of supplement medicines ( C24/7) Aim Global Product amounting Nine Hundred Pesos (P900.00) per box to be shifted in Bayawan City, Negros Oriental. Mr. Pabico asked me how much is the cost of the item that I am sending and I answered: " It is Nine Hundred Pesos (P900.00) per box. Then he continued to facilitate my transaction. However, the medicines were just one of the items in bulk to be shifted in Negros Oriental declared lost in Dumaguete City Branch as per information relayed by Bayawan City Branch. After knowing such event, I went to the aforementioned branch in Talisay City and reiterated what happened and I asked for a refund. Mr. Pabico explained that I can only be refunded an amount of Five Hundred (P500.00) plus the P 175.00 as my transaction payment. I was dismayed why can I only have the said amount wherein I have sent three (3) boxes at (P900.00) per box with a total of Two Thousand Seven Hundred Pesos (P2,700.00) instead. I was not given any explanation prior to my transaction as to the amount to be reflected in the receipt and I appeared 5 times in said LBC Branch yet Mr Pabico seemed to be evading this responsibility. With this, I am hoping for immediate action to this matter and I can have the refund I need the soonest possible time. Thank you.

Truly yours,

ENG’R. RANDY J. DOGMOCContact No. 0949-183-0101

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i need a full refund and ask customers for the exact value of the product and its appears in the customers o.r copy" as the author lost $2700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments