Lbc Express - Need refund for the stuff that are missing from the boxes I sent to Philippines

451 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

To whom it may concern,

My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april 7, 2015 she had said the boxes are finally arrived but it was small boxes and the red sealed was no longer around the boxes and it has holes on it. I asked my sister to take a picture and on that day I contacted Mr. Grass and told him what happened. He told send the picture to him but he will be leaving the following day from Boston to Philippines. I was told by Mr. Grass to give me a call on the 23rd of April but he never did. I texted him again and again but still won't respond. Here is the stuffs that are missing from the boxes tracking # 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327 Hersheys 5 big packs

Snikers chocolates 5 packs

Sausages 4 packs

Toothpaste 2 packs (1 pack has 5pieces, 10 pieces ang nawawala

Nutella 3 big jar

Spam 4 box

Butter cream 4 jar

Dresses 5,

Top Long sleeve 2 for KC

Sneaker shoes for KC ( adidas)

sketchers shoes ni Dadang

2 King blankets,

Books

The first 2 pictures those are the boxes when they received in Philippines. And the other 2 boxes are the boxes when Mr. Grass picked up at my house on 01/20/2015. You can see the big difference.

Wilma Morrison312 West StreetMansfield, MA 02048508-339-5883 / 508-463-5960

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
451 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LBCExpressSupport

May 07, 2015 #981285

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999. May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly. Thanks!

0 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979535

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.