Lbc Express - Need money refund for the stuffs that are missing in the boxes.
To whom it may concern,
My name is Wilma Morrison.I had sent 3 boxes in Philippines on 01/20/2015.
Tracking # are 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327. On April 7th at 5:34am US time, I got a phone call from my sister Waren from Philippines. She said that the boxes I sent was finally arrived but it was very small boxes. I told them to take a picture which she did and she sent it to me via e-mail.
I contacted Mr. Grass at sure Pinoy he told me to send him pictures of the boxes was delivered in Philippines so he knew what it looks like but he never responded. And that is why I decided to contact customer services. The pictures I uploaded those are the pictures when surepinoy picked them up at my house on 01/20/2015.
I will forward the letter with the picture that my sister Waren sent via e-mail.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- International Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I want to track my box it was pick up to me last november 16,2014 then until now i cant track my box .. When i track it ,it says..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."