To whom it may concern,

My name is Wilma Morrison.I had sent 3 boxes in Philippines on 01/20/2015.

Tracking # are 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327. On April 7th at 5:34am US time, I got a phone call from my sister Waren from Philippines. She said that the boxes I sent was finally arrived but it was very small boxes. I told them to take a picture which she did and she sent it to me via e-mail.

I contacted Mr. Grass at sure Pinoy he told me to send him pictures of the boxes was delivered in Philippines so he knew what it looks like but he never responded. And that is why I decided to contact customer services. The pictures I uploaded those are the pictures when surepinoy picked them up at my house on 01/20/2015.

I will forward the letter with the picture that my sister Waren sent via e-mail.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Ordered 2 flash drives few days ago from Lazda and got the package yesterday, The problem is i only got 1 flash drive and 1 empty flash drive package.Someone along the line cut a small hole at the bottom of the sealed Package and removed one of the drives leaving a empty drive container.

This is not anything new according to all the reports on the internet about thieves working at Lbc.

On the plus side Lazada had me take some pictures of the package and told me they will issue a refund for the missing flash drive after a supervisor approves it.

They emailed me several times and even called me so very happy with Lazada's customer support so far.

As far as Lbc goes i think Lazada should consider getting a new carrier, too many thieves working at Lbc express.Apparently Lbc is not capable of stopping their employees from stealing from their customers.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

If I were you, I would contact the police or NBI and file a complaint.This is theft and I would not let them get away with it.

The shippment is international and therefore, I believe the NBI would have jurisdiction over this case.This is clearly a criminal case....you may also want to contact the Philippine DOJ.

Your other option is to get an attorney and file a lawsuit for damages and theft of an international shipment.

Good-luck