Robinsons Place Imus, Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Imus, 4103 Cavite, Philippines
2.0
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I purchase a Samung TV at Lazada 24 inch together with the Jbl headset and iphone battery. The 2 orders i placed already arrived 4 days prior to the expected delivery date however the TV really that sucks.

I monitored my item in LBC tracking to verify when will it be delivere and what happened. Btw LbC tracking # is 791011204988. The expected delivery to me is dec 19 howver my item arrived at dec 18 in Cavite North delivery hub and upon checking tracker, there's no more update afte that which i woul say that my package already sits in their stock room for couple of days and no one trie to delivery it to me as of this moment. Lazada said that give them 48hours after they recieve the item at LbC but it's been 3 days already and im expecting the package before christmas!

Can you please do something about this?

If this ever happened again! I will never use LBC nor attempt to buy items with your affiliated store anymore!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Phone(02) 858 5999 to arrange delivery if you do not already have the TV. I thought that sellers on Lazada were not allowed to use services like LBC.

They use their own LEX (Lazada Express) delivery service. I had many refunds due to the failure of LEX and the Lazada terms banning sellers from using alternative postal methods (as the seller would not receive the buyers money and it would be refunded to the buyer automatically so I was told). If I have problems on Lazada, I get refunded on Lazada and arrange a direct sale with the seller. They give cheaper prices due to the fact they do not pay Lazada fees and we pay COD without Lazada knowing.

I use Lazada to contact the sellers and arrange under the table orders as Lazada is a headache at times. The seller also allows us to try the product for a week then we pay the following week, I love it :) Remember, Christmas will be the busiest time for any postal service. Hiring temp staff with no experience will lead to problems. Always order no later than 2 weeks before Christmas to ensure you get it on time!

Any problems, Call them to arrange another delivery or visit in person with ID to collect.

LBC Express Cavite Delivery Hub Lancaster Square Park, Imus, Cavite, Philippines LBC Express Cavite South Delivery Hub Address: Double Tree Bldg. Brgy Anabu 2b, Imus Cavite – Lancaster Square Park, Imus, Cavite Phone(02) 858 5999

Good Morning cavite Noryh Hub yong package kopo pkideliver n po dec 31 ,2018 p s inyo my number nman ako s inyo pkitawagan ako pls

Good morning Cavite North Hub my wife is Expecting to receive a package today dahil advance ako magisip inform ko lang kayo na sa kawit lang yung address namin ang lapit sa anabu-1 so please baka naman pwede na madala ngaun as per schedule kasi inorder ko yun for a birthday gift bka tapos na yung birthday wala p yan... salamat

hi good day patulong nmn ung package nmin nsa cavite north n since nov. 16 until now wla p din tumatwag or dumadating.

kailan nio po idedeliver yan.

may contact number po b kau? ty

Hi good day po ask klng po kc ganyan ang lumabas sa track trace po..We tried to deliver your shipment but there was a request to postpone the delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. Eh expected kpo kahapon p dpat mdedeliver..paano po kaya yan..pls feedback asap.

yung box ho namin Cavite North baka pwede nyo na ideliver,nung October 6 pa nasa inyo.baka naman tapos na xmas bago nio pa ideliver yang box

nasa cavite north delivery na yung boxes namin ng may 22,baka naman abutin na naman yan ng 1 week bago madeliver sa bahay?the fist box was 1 week bago madeliver then may warak ang box at sabi tineypan nila kasi baka bumuka?double ang ginawa kong tape at tinalian ko pa.may nawawala at damages sa mga items pero di kami nagcomplain but this time papupuntahan ko na kayo kapag may nawala na naman sa mga bagahe namin.

to Anonymous #1487297

Sa akin nga nung may 21 pa ns cavite north delivery team until now wala pa din d p naddeliver lbc team what happen nstock n ang bagahe s inio.

I am expecting mine today hopefully it will be delivered anytime soon as I didn't go out for other important appointment dahil dyan. Ns Cavite North Hub na raw to. GB

Lbc anong taon na bat wala pa pina deliver sa akin sabi d days lng madeliver na supposedly may17 dating nun till now wala pa asan na ba

This just happened to me and they said they attempted to deliver my package daw but they can't seem to find my address daw. What I don't understand is we have our contact numbers on these packages and they can surely call or send us a message if they get confused.

I bet they never even tried to deliver my package. Nagbayad ako ng delivery fee tapos ako pa pupunta sa kanila?! Google Maps is free to download naman diba?

Why don't they try that? This Imus branch is so inefficient.

Nakakabwisit yang lbc!!!! Ung inorder ko ang tgal mag iisang buwan na!!!!! Naka stock lang saknila!!!

Well,my item arrived at cavite north delivery hub on dec.01 but they haven't delivered it to me up until this time. I even asked for their contact number but it cannot be reached.