Lbc Express - Missed information and no follow up

130 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

Good day.This is in regards to the incident that happened during the 31st of January.

I was making a booking online and over the phone for Cebu Pacific. Since it will be my first time to travel overseas, I made the booking via online. The payment methods states that I will need to make the payment via Bayad Center transaction number 01021600270725 and with that note I immediately hurried to Lbc Jy square Cebu which was the closest. Upon arrival, I tried to make the payment but due to some unknown circumstance your system crashed.

Me being hesitant about it, I asked the lady to do another transaction and she stated that the payment failed. Reluctantly I asked what other options do I have and she stated to try someplace else. I did my search and unfortunately found out two locations for Cebu Pacific office, one at Robinsons and another at Sm Seaside. At seaside, I went to the the Cebu Pacific office and due to some circumstances, they were offline.

I did a hailmary pass and resorted to pay it through other means. I called Cebu Pacific and found out that the booking was already confirmed since I was already given an Itinerary. Shocked about this I asked why was the booking confirmed and I havent made a succesful payment yet. They told me that the payment was confirmed via the Point of sale which was at Lbc Jy.

Wow amazing after all ive been through they wanted me to go back from Seaside to Lbc Jy. I resrted to do that since Cebu Pacific did confirm that payment pushed through. I contacted Lbc Jy and was told by your representatives that there was a log that the payment pushed through. I rushed there making sure not to miss this flight and paid P7000+ for my booking.

Unknowingly I was not given any form of receipt nor confirmation by your representatives about it. They only took my money, lodged it in their book logs and as what ive said no receipt was given. Relieved since I was given an assurance that everything was fine I went on with my life. I wanted to make changes and upgrades for my booking with transaction number fy29wm but sadly when I called their hotline I was told that my booking was cancelled.

Shocked with what ive heard I asked who cancelled it, they told me that my transaction and booking was cancelled manually by the system. I want to know what happened and they told me that it was because there was no payment or the transaction from Lbc Jy did not push through or no follow up was made. Bad mistake, If I hadnt called last June 30 to confirm, imagine what would happen once I get to the Airport and I will be denied of my flight. Bad move again sknce I went there just recently and went to soeak to your representatives and they are giving me the run around that the fault was not with them but with Cebu Pacific.

I have my proof since I was able to speak to Cebu Pacific about it and they confirmed that they indeed gave me my supposedly Itinerary. All I want was to get a refund for me to use during my stay in Hongkong but up until today, I received no feedback nor update. You guys are blaming Cebu Pacific but infact what you shouldve done was to contact them and see if the payment pushed through. Bad move Lbc Jy.

You got my oayment alright but did nit even issue a receipt. Attached is my proof that Cebu Pacific indeed confirm my flight and that the fault was with Lbc Jy and Bayad Center. Very very bad experience here. Ill be leaving on the 7th of July and wont even be able to have pocket miney due to your mistake.

All im asking is an update so that I wont be wasting my time being passed around.

With this being said.I should be entitled for a full refund of what I have paid and I am not given that privilege

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No follow up and no receipt given

Reason of review:
Cebu Pacific
Review category
Computers
review #876769

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×