Lbc Express - LOST ITEM

I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by LBC last May 13th and the shipping will only be from MANILA to Angeles Pampanga. I have called LBC customer service team everyday. since then they always tell me that it will be shipped tomorrow and so on. Until just yesterday I have spoke to their TEAM LEADER Jen Cruz and assured me that she was able to talk to the team leader of Mabalacat Delivery HUb and confirmed that indeed the item is there and it will be shipped the next day, she even told me that she will call me back for the update of my package which never did happen.

Today, I called her again and she informed me that the ITEM IS LOST!!!!! I was so shocked because just the other day she confirmed that my package was ready for delivery.

This kind of service from LBC is really disappointing!!!!! I have sent this story to the media to help not only me but all those victims of LBC services!!!!! we paid for a good service! we gave our trust! If this is what happens to our packages people should choose to be with some other courier who deliver what they have promised!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Watch Shipping
Review category
review #639781

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164838

I was also a victim of package pilferage by lbc!

0 0 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988677

Hi Sir/Ma'am, May we request to please direct your concerns to us thru our official Facebook page at or email us at May we know your tracking number so we could assist you properly. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about