Dubai, Dubai

I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by LBC last May 13th and the shipping will only be from MANILA to Angeles Pampanga. I have called LBC customer service team everyday. since then they always tell me that it will be shipped tomorrow and so on. Until just yesterday I have spoke to their TEAM LEADER Jen Cruz and assured me that she was able to talk to the team leader of Mabalacat Delivery HUb and confirmed that indeed the item is there and it will be shipped the next day, she even told me that she will call me back for the update of my package which never did happen.

Today, I called her again and she informed me that the ITEM IS LOST!!!!! I was so shocked because just the other day she confirmed that my package was ready for delivery.

This kind of service from LBC is really disappointing!!!!! I have sent this story to the media to help not only me but all those victims of LBC services!!!!! we paid for a good service! we gave our trust! If this is what happens to our packages people should choose to be with some other courier who deliver what they have promised!

Review about: Watch Shipping.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL IS A PROBLEM WITH LBC! / $20000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

I was also a victim of package pilferage by lbc!

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am, May we request to please direct your concerns to us thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or email us at customercare@lbcexpress.com. May we know your tracking number so we could assist you properly. Thank you!