Manila Gateway, Clark Freeport, Mabalacat, 2023 Pampanga, Philippines

Customer Service sucks!Your customer service sucks!

They are rude. First, I called at Mabalacat Del Hub last week to track a package. So she answered the phone and upon answering she said "Madam sandali may customer ako dito." So I was like, what? I asked her in a polite way, "Ma'am ano po iyon?", then she answered in a condescending tone "Madam may tinatransact ako wait lang.

May customer din dito."So she put me on hold (actually she just put down the phone) I can hear noise (printers printing, people talking, etc) for like 5-7 minutes. Question, how come there's no one dedicated in answering queries over the phone? And they answer as if they are annoyed. Second, the sender shipped the packaged last June 3 from California.

I was under the impression that if it was shipped through a courier, it should be that fast an it would only take for about 3-5 working days. (I should know, because I worked before at Fedex). I kept on checking the status online, but no progress still. June 8 when the package was picked up from Cali branch 15, then estimated arrival at Manila was June 9.

So today, it is June 13, and still kept seeing the same status which is the package is still at Manila Airport. Why can't someone answer me directly where the *** exactly the package is. I understand that it must go through Customs.

My goodness, it is just a small box that i took 2-3 days at Customs?Please help me understand why it took 2 weeks from now just waiting for a small box?

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Very poor service, Attitude of the employee.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments