7.3K views

I sent an important document to Supreme Court of the Philippines through this courier because they claim to be the Hari ng Padala and it will be only take 24 hours for the sendee to received it.I sent it May 21, 2013 and was received by Manila LBC Delivery Team on May 22, 2013, 7:25 in the morning (per LBC tracking service).

But sad to say it was not delivered on that day. I follow up the following day, May 23, called their customer service hotline for FOUR (4) times, only to be told that it was for delivery and to wait until 7pm because it's up to that time that they deliver. It was an IMPORTANT document that was DUE the day before and you will tell me to wait until 7pm to know if they deliver it OR NOT? The ending story of the day is - SENDEE DID NOT GET THE DOCUMENTS AGAIN ON TIME!

LBC let you track your package but they can not track their own employee who delivers the package...tsk, tsk, tsk.

I am very disappointed with their service.Please improve it.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Package tracker #321126293708 was for delivery since 17th June, dispatched at 9:33am,

But up until now, it is on out for delivery status.........

They're very bad at what they do! They are the worst!

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Ma'am/Sir. We apologize for the inconvenience, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Hotline 02-8585999 (Local) or 1800-10-8585999 (Provincial) .

-LBC Express Team

I have sent my 3 boxes since October 12,2014 for Christmas.But sad to say until now they haven't receive it yet... Is now January 4 2015.. This is Effin ridiculous..!!!

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #908137

I had my balikbayan box sent last Aug.18,2014 and until now my family is waiting for that box.they say it will only take 2 months but it is already 3 months and all the goods in that box had an expiry date.

This happened 2x already and they did not do anything.So next time i might switch to Forex..LBC *** me off bigtime..poor service, poor customer service..

Naiinis na ako lbc ha.nun august 9 2014 pa napick up d2 sa dubai un box ako.what the date already is 0ctober 7 2014.56 days almost may box hanggang ngaun di pa natatanggap ng pamilya ko.....

nun tumawag ako sa hot line nyo all your customercare are rude. Tinanung ko how many % iasure mu sken na un box ko ay it is close pag natanggap ng pamilya ko. Anung sagot ng engot nyo customer service sken.di ko po maiasure sayo madam. What a rude answer db.

Ang masa2bi ko lng sa nagtatrabaho sa lbc plzzz....wag nyo pakialamanan ang bagahe ng customer nyo.alm nyo kng gaanu kahirap un dinadanas naming lungkot maibigy lng namin sa pamilya namin ang maka2pagpasaya sa kanila.kpg nataps ang october 15 at di pa natatnggap ng pamilya ko ang box ko na ipinadala sa inyo un management nyo ang mala2got sken......magsasampa talago ako ng complain....

to My #894623

LBC TRACKING ONLINE IS NOT WORKING,... WHAT'S THE USE OF TRACKING ONLINE IF IT'S NOT WORKING? KUMILOS NAMN KAU MAGPAPASKO KO NA, MADAMI KAUNG HAHARAPING PROBLEMA PAG GANYAN KAU KAKUPAD!!

San Bruno, California, United States #843146

i sent my cargo to last month to the lbc coz i always send money there and on time but sometimes the person in the phils are all rude and minding other business like i send a money to my gf and saying how small i send to her what the *** and what the *** r they , kinda jelly to the amount coz their salary isnt enough for them in 1 day like 350 pesos per day and sometimes they kinda ignoring my gf .if my box didnt come or my gf didnt recieve the box im willing to sue them and i will do to make their company a MOUNTAIN *** IN FB AND YOU TUBE, i will ask other,my frends that had send boxes and lost a lots of chocolates perfume to wear lbc uniform. hope this idea will be good to the people been sick and tired and angry to this company to make a video ,scatered it in fb and youtube to remove the LBC FOR GOOD

tracking online is not working paging lbc ang hirap hindi ma track ang package namin kung nasaan at kung ano ang status..bakit pa kayo naglagay ng online..

Tracking service online is not working...