Marysville, Ohio

Made a complaint about the service two days ago about a small package that has never left Hong Kong for Manila by AIR, a process that should only take half a day since flights from Hong Kong to Manila are just over 2 hours yet the package is still in Hong Kong one week later.They up date the shipping status, probably for my benefit showing the package "actually" departed Hong Kong at 00:00:36 hours on 15 June, Wednesday.

They showed an estimated arrival in Manila on the 15 June with an "actual" arrival at the airport in Manila at 00:00:51 hours. Unless LBC is using north korean rockets, it is impossible for the package to leave HK and arrive in Manila in 15 seconds.

Further to that, it is now 24+ hours later and there is no further update.Who is running this circus???

Attached is the estimate we got for the shipment at $51HKD (plus valuation) and what they actually charged at $113HKD.

Review about: Air Courier Pouch From Main Hong Kong Office To Manila.

I didn't like: Cant run a courier service.

Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion