Made a complaint about the service two days ago about a small package that has never left Hong Kong for Manila by AIR, a process that should only take half a day since flights from Hong Kong to Manila are just over 2 hours yet the package is still in Hong Kong one week later.They up date the shipping status, probably for my benefit showing the package "actually" departed Hong Kong at 00:00:36 hours on 15 June, Wednesday.
They showed an estimated arrival in Manila on the 15 June with an "actual" arrival at the airport in Manila at 00:00:51 hours. Unless LBC is using north korean rockets, it is impossible for the package to leave HK and arrive in Manila in 15 seconds.
Further to that, it is now 24+ hours later and there is no further update.Who is running this circus???
Attached is the estimate we got for the shipment at $51HKD (plus valuation) and what they actually charged at $113HKD.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cant run a courier service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dumating na ang box na pinadala ko mula SG to BULACAN.. Butas ang box ko, nakawit lang daw sa delivery! Bilog ang butas tpos nakalawit na ang laman?.. Can someone..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."