Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Made a complaint about the service two days ago about a small package that has never left Hong Kong for Manila by AIR, a process that should only take half a day since flights from Hong Kong to Manila are just over 2 hours yet the package is still in Hong Kong one week later.They up date the shipping status, probably for my benefit showing the package "actually" departed Hong Kong at 00:00:36 hours on 15 June, Wednesday.

They showed an estimated arrival in Manila on the 15 June with an "actual" arrival at the airport in Manila at 00:00:51 hours. Unless LBC is using north korean rockets, it is impossible for the package to leave HK and arrive in Manila in 15 seconds.

Further to that, it is now 24+ hours later and there is no further update.Who is running this circus???

Attached is the estimate we got for the shipment at $51HKD (plus valuation) and what they actually charged at $113HKD.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cant run a courier service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express same day delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments