Roxas, Capiz

Can anyone explain this?I am at north luzon area and somehow my package wound up from alabang to visayas area.

Is there a legitimate reason for this? If there is, can someone elaborate to me why this was necessary. And Can someone also state where the Central Exchanges are, because even though LBC has this tracking system, it does not mean a *** thing without even a context on why they are sending it here or there. I am a bit annoyed at this part.

Why is there no explanation nor even a customer service to advice us what we are reading in their page. Do they even expect us to just know what the *** are they saying and why they did that?

Who would even bring a product farther when they could've already delivered it.And I'm supposed to expect the delivery yesterday.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments