Can anyone explain this?I am at north luzon area and somehow my package wound up from alabang to visayas area.
Is there a legitimate reason for this? If there is, can someone elaborate to me why this was necessary. And Can someone also state where the Central Exchanges are, because even though LBC has this tracking system, it does not mean a *** thing without even a context on why they are sending it here or there. I am a bit annoyed at this part.
Why is there no explanation nor even a customer service to advice us what we are reading in their page. Do they even expect us to just know what the *** are they saying and why they did that?
Who would even bring a product farther when they could've already delivered it.And I'm supposed to expect the delivery yesterday.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I sent a fragile package to iloilo and itbwas clear that those are to be taken care of and i paid for them and paid for insurance, but what happen,..."