Parañaque, Manila
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected.I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon opening it, you can see on the attached image that it's glass was shattered!!

I am very pissed because despite having the Fragile sticker, I got it with its glass completely shattered.

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO TO ONE OF THEIR BRANCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT I hope this can be addressed immediately for this cannot be tolerated.Because of this, I will not patronize its service and will never recommend it to my friends/relatives.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lbc express delivery service from Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Lbc Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it is very very untrustworthy. Author liked the most outlets are everywere and tracking device. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments