So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected.I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon opening it, you can see on the attached image that it's glass was shattered!!
I am very pissed because despite having the Fragile sticker, I got it with its glass completely shattered.
I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO TO ONE OF THEIR BRANCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT I hope this can be addressed immediately for this cannot be tolerated.Because of this, I will not patronize its service and will never recommend it to my friends/relatives.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Outlets are everywere
- Tracking device
What I disliked
- It is very very untrustworthy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto. And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- " am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."