Parañaque, Manila

So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected.I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon opening it, you can see on the attached image that it's glass was shattered!!

I am very pissed because despite having the Fragile sticker, I got it with its glass completely shattered.

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO TO ONE OF THEIR BRANCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT I hope this can be addressed immediately for this cannot be tolerated.Because of this, I will not patronize its service and will never recommend it to my friends/relatives.

I liked: Outlets are everywere, Tracking device.

I didn't like: It is very very untrustworthy.

1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments