2.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Bought items to shoppe w/Trackicng no.71001374051050.

LBC- 9/4/2017 expect delivery w/in the day. LBC- 9/4- 2:25pm. house closed and no one there.... How come??

I've been waiting for your delivery. LBC- 9/5- Expect delivery w/in the day. LBC- 9/5- 4:51pm House closed and no one there. My door and my gate was open fr.

6am to 9pm because i was waiting for the delivery..LBC MARIKINA-CAINTA DEL TEAM ANG TATAMAD NYO AND SINUNGALING PA KAYO

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Hi, does anyone know where "Marikina-Cainta Delivery Team" is?Do they have an actual address?

I mean if I wanted to intercept my package and try claiming it there, would it be possible?Nakakainis na eh, I already paid for my package via bank transfer and it's already been 10 days of waiting for nothing :(

Tamad tlga mga yan.Mga sinungaling pa.

Tnatawagan daw ako ni wala ako natanggap ni isang tawag. Kaya nganga, wala na ako nareceive na parcel.

Mabuti nalang at COD un.I REALLY HATE LBC INTEGRATED

Yung sakin din po ang tagl na din.Ngayon po nag notify po na nasa Marikina-Cainta something na din daw pero nakakainip na.

Hindi na din nagre response yung seller sakin. Kahit COD po nakakainis pa din kasi inaasahan ko na na mare receive ko yung mga in order ko.

Pero wala pa din.Till tomorrow maghihintay ako pero kung wala ipapa cancel ko na lang

nako same for me november 24 pa yung pinadala ko till now nganga pa din incomplete address daw.taga saan ba mga nadedeliver na yan!

dati same address natanggap naman.ngaun wala pa din december na, hays

I ordered on shopee with the order tracking number of 0469-7679-WQMV.My payment method is in COD.

Why is it saying non delivery? Why is it telling that my order is in delivery failed.

Please answer me.Thanks.

just want to follow up my items, it was delivered last sunday..

tracking no. 179909756112

The items were picked up from Seller November 27, arrived at Marikina Cainta Delivery team by December 4. And now it's already December 6 and they already posted "non-delivery" twice. Haven't received items yet.

Hi.Same experience.

The Marikina Cainta Delivery Team keeps on posting "Non Delivery".We are just waiting for the item to arrive.

to Anonymous #1400785

I contacted Shoppee Hotline number and advised us to call them again if the items do not arrive by today(and I have already extended the Shoppee Guarantee)

Hi po follow up ko po sana ung orderko po ky isabela padullon nkaundername po ..maam/sir pwd po bng padeliver nmn na ung item po pls nghihintay na po customer ko ..thank u