To whom it may concern; I just want to complaint to you and I hope you will read my message and rwill read my message and response on it.I need a clarification regarding on this matter.

My daughter send a documents for me containing my NSO Birthcertificate last June 11, 2017 at LBC SM Consolacion with tracking number 126457895741. She informed the LBC representative to have it deliver thru "door to door". It was also stated on her receipt that it will be deliver. But when I check on your website to track the parcel that my daughter send, it was stated there that "your shipment is ready for claiming, pls inform your recipient.".

My daughter want to have the documents deliver in my house. Does it mean I have to pick it up on your branch? Are you really doing your job? Because it seems that your service is very unsatisfied.

We are your customer but you are not doing your part!

How will you think people will trust you again?It was clearly stated on the receipt that it is for DELIVERY yet on your website, you want us to personally pick-up our item.

Review about: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments