To whom it may concern; I just want to complaint to you and I hope you will read my message and rwill read my message and response on it.I need a clarification regarding on this matter.

My daughter send a documents for me containing my NSO Birthcertificate last June 11, 2017 at LBC SM Consolacion with tracking number 126457895741. She informed the LBC representative to have it deliver thru "door to door". It was also stated on her receipt that it will be deliver. But when I check on your website to track the parcel that my daughter send, it was stated there that "your shipment is ready for claiming, pls inform your recipient.".

My daughter want to have the documents deliver in my house. Does it mean I have to pick it up on your branch? Are you really doing your job? Because it seems that your service is very unsatisfied.

We are your customer but you are not doing your part!

How will you think people will trust you again?It was clearly stated on the receipt that it is for DELIVERY yet on your website, you want us to personally pick-up our item.

Review about: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express - DELAYED* Lbc Express "Hindi daw nila malocate ang lugar namkn pero ilang bes ng may mga nadedeliver dto. And nasa Tanza kami, di naman sa sulok ng Cavite! di pala nila malocate sana..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more