Lbc Express - LBC is untrustable. Don't use if the're is any alternates.
My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time.It wasn't just fulled with simple run-of-the-mill items, but stuff like Hollister T-shirts, four big boxes of chocolates, Coffee-mate, trader joe's spread, and a lot more things my mother's side will love to have, but guess what, most of the expensive stuff got stolen by the workers at the company and came half full.
She was furious when she heard that they just left the old cloths we gave to them. At least do a background check on your employees. Tons of time and money wasted just because of a company's laziness. Contact costumer service?
Well we did, and what did they say? they said "We will investigate what happened to the package and when we find the workers we will move them". That is it? One, this investigation will probably take months to be on full effect and do anything, then get bored and stop all to together.
Two, if they find them, it won't matter all together, they will just move the employees the another branch. Why not fire them? Move them and nothing will happen. This company will build up a bad reputation and fall, and I hope a better alternate will rise.
She said she will tolerate if you want to try imported goods but not to the extent that you'll take almost everything.Get better service LBC or I think you won't be around for long.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Delayed delivery
- Lack of communication
- Bad experience--delayed delivery
- Lack of employee background check
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund if possible, punishment for the employees and better service of this company for everyone
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chocolate Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."
- "my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil. instead..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."