My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time.It wasn't just fulled with simple run-of-the-mill items, but stuff like Hollister T-shirts, four big boxes of chocolates, Coffee-mate, trader joe's spread, and a lot more things my mother's side will love to have, but guess what, most of the expensive stuff got stolen by the workers at the company and came half full.
She was furious when she heard that they just left the old cloths we gave to them. At least do a background check on your employees. Tons of time and money wasted just because of a company's laziness. Contact costumer service?
Well we did, and what did they say? they said "We will investigate what happened to the package and when we find the workers we will move them". That is it? One, this investigation will probably take months to be on full effect and do anything, then get bored and stop all to together.
Two, if they find them, it won't matter all together, they will just move the employees the another branch. Why not fire them? Move them and nothing will happen. This company will build up a bad reputation and fall, and I hope a better alternate will rise.
She said she will tolerate if you want to try imported goods but not to the extent that you'll take almost everything.Get better service LBC or I think you won't be around for long.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Delayed delivery
- Lack of communication
- Bad experience--delayed delivery
- Lack of employee background check
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund if possible, punishment for the employees and better service of this company for everyone
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chocolate Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "I called your LBC Express customer service and the rep drop the call when I asked for a manager how unprofessional is that? I just want the item under tracking..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "My girlfriend bought me a fancy black belt at Calvin Klein's retail outlet. It sells for $50 at outlet (supposedly $75 regularly), but she got it on sale for..."
- "I will never buy again from them.I have requested replacement light bulbs.What they did is ordered hid light bulbs from Ebay seller.This Ebay seller sent me hid light bulbs cost..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."