2.0
Additional Fees

My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time.It wasn't just fulled with simple run-of-the-mill items, but stuff like Hollister T-shirts, four big boxes of chocolates, Coffee-mate, trader joe's spread, and a lot more things my mother's side will love to have, but guess what, most of the expensive stuff got stolen by the workers at the company and came half full.

She was furious when she heard that they just left the old cloths we gave to them. At least do a background check on your employees. Tons of time and money wasted just because of a company's laziness. Contact costumer service?

Well we did, and what did they say? they said "We will investigate what happened to the package and when we find the workers we will move them". That is it? One, this investigation will probably take months to be on full effect and do anything, then get bored and stop all to together.

Two, if they find them, it won't matter all together, they will just move the employees the another branch. Why not fire them? Move them and nothing will happen. This company will build up a bad reputation and fall, and I hope a better alternate will rise.

She said she will tolerate if you want to try imported goods but not to the extent that you'll take almost everything.Get better service LBC or I think you won't be around for long.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and delayed delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chocolate shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lbc Express needs to "full refund if possible, punishment for the employees and better service of this company for everyone" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chocolate shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Email ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph .U will get a reply.

Pls report your concern asap.

LBC has been so lax on most of the complaints.I

Think we need to file a class suit or write all our concern and have it signed.

Ordered 2 flash drives few days ago from Lazda and got the package yesterday, The problem is i only got 1 flash drive and 1 empty flash drive package. Someone along the line cut a small hole at the bottom of the sealed Package and removed one of the drives leaving a empty drive container.

This is not anything new according to all the reports on the internet about thieves working at Lbc.

On the plus side Lazada had me take some pictures of the package and told me they will issue a refund for the missing flash drive after a supervisor approves it. They emailed me several times and even called me so very happy with Lazada's customer support so far.

As far as Lbc goes i think Lazada should consider getting a new carrier, too many thieves working at Lbc express.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am.Please direct all your concern to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our offical FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and email at customercare@lbcexpress.com.Thank you.