Lbc Express - LBC - Hari ng Padala ? I guess not!!
I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE.
MARCH 25, 2013
- I was sick and couldn't go to work, as per my doctor's advice I need to be on bed rest for 2 weeks and should be fit to go back to work on APRIL 08, 2013.
2 weeks of no work means no pay since I don't have my sick leave credits yet and best thing to do is to use my SSS sickness benefit and I have to file a loan for me to get paid.
- I got my SSS form signed by my attending physician, I also got a separate medical certificate, but one problem is I couldn't find anybody who could go to our office and submit these documents on my behalf.
- An Idea came up, LBC is known for fast deliveries and also a trusted company (so as they say) I immediately went to one of their branch in PANDACAN, MANILA and asked how long will it take for the document to arrive in its designation. Their personnel "JESSIE SALAMANES" said it will arrive after lunch time the following day. So I was so relieved thinking LBC was and answered prayer, and I paid PHP 80.00 and put the consignee's complete name, address and phone number.
MARCH 26, 2013 1:00PM - I texted the consignee which was my supervisor and asked whether if she already received the document, said she didn't, so I asked someone to go back to LBC and checked what happened. As per LBC'c associate "MIKE" (don't know the last name) the delivery man will try to deliver it till 7pm of that day and if in any case the consignee wasn't in the building/address anymore, the delivery man will leave the mail at the guard/receptionist for it to be forwarded to the consignee.
So I again believed them and asked the consignee to check it on the following day.
MARCH 27, 2013 - My supervisor called again and asked for the document, she said she even asked the receptionist at the lobby area but was told no mail was left for her and no LBC deliveries came.
We waited until the end of office hours but still no mail came.
MARCH 28-29, 2013 - No work during Holidays, so I was thinking that possibly the mail has been delivered at a later time last March 27.
April 01, 2013 - Was still declared holiday since we we're handling Australian accounts; it was a no work day. No one could check the mail for me.
APRIL 02, 2013 - My supervisor called me and said she hasn't received the mail yet.
I asked my partner to go back to LBC and checked what happened, He was told that it is in the LBC MAKATI HUB as they tried sending the mail thrice but turned out to be an unknown consignee, The first attempt they made was MARCH 26, 2013 3:25pm and 2 other delivery attempts were made after that but turned out with the same result. The delivery associate "MANUEL RESUELLO JR." said he spoke to a certain "S/G ALANANO" from the address. My partner was then given phone # to call 844-31-90 and cellphone # 09084866133.
I went back to LBC upon hearing this lame excuse. They told me the same story and seems like I couldn't do anything but to wait. I was so frustrated. I don't know how on earth this happened when the address, the consignee’s name and phone # are complete and correct. The delivery associate didn’t even bother to call the consignee when he was told that the consignee was unknown in that building.
1. Why will I put the consignee’s name on that address if she isn’t related to it?
2. Why on earth did they place a contact # field on their delivery slip/form if they wouldn’t use it?
I then told the LBC Pandacan branch associate to try to redeliver the mail on that day and if they still can’t, at least get it returned to their branch and I’ll just pick it up. I gave them till Thursday and was told they will notify me of the status for my request.
I called the #’s provided where I could raise a complain but none of these were working.
APRIL 04, 2013 - LBC again failed me. No notification.
I learned that the S/G ALANANO doesn’t work in our building and was assigned in PSE and the delivery associate was trying to deliver the mail in PSE (Philippine Stock Exchange) instead of MSE (Makati Stock Exchange). They have the same physical address but ***! MSE is different with PSE and the building name is even included in the ADDRESS of the consignee.
Let’s say the address is misleading, you still have 2 other information left right, and you got the name and the phone #. Why not use it to track the consignee??!
APRIL 05, 2013 – 7:00 I went back to LBC, spoke to JESSIE SALAMANES was told a request was made last April 2, 2013 for an RTO but till now the status was still forwarded to MALATE branch. No updates as to whether the mail was received by the branch already or what. I waited for 2 hours but I wasn’t given and definite answer. I demanded to get the mail before lunchtime for me to somehow try to get it filed to the company I worked for but all the associate could say was she wasn’t sure and she’ll just text me with any updates,
I received a text message late afternoon, and it was also too late for me to go to our office for it was nearing end of office hours already.
I wasn’t even refunded for this. No apologies. No nothing.
Now I am left with my medical documents which I couldn’t file anymore for it was already past deadline and I will also not be paid for my 2 week leave of absences because of LBC’s incompetency. Maybe it was my fault that I trusted LBC. Or it could be LBC’s fault that they hired unreliable and incompetent persons like these associates.
I won’t ever use your service again and I’ll make sure that this will be spread out so you won’t be trusted anymore!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."