I tap the services of LBC to send an urgent package within Metro Manila.After 5 days and it's still not delivered.

Unfortunately, LBC's call center agents are not helpful at all. They tell lies and lame excuses each time we call - "on the way na", "walang tao mag re-receive" (despite the someone being home the entire week), "madami yun volume ng deliveries", "naka expedite na, today i de-deliver na". One of the call agent is even very rude, she would put me on-hold and cut me off. When I told her that I want a supervisor, she put me on hold indefinitely.

Very unprofessional. When asked if my package is not stolen, they would just say nasa warehouse lang namin despite my request to trace the whereabouts by calling the warehouse. I guess they have no clue as to what's really going on.

STAY AWAY FROM LBC!!!!CRAPPY DELIVERY SERVICE and EVEN CRAPPIER CUSTOMER SERIVCE!

Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion