Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that the package haven't arrived yet.Today i tracked on the said item via LBC tracker apps and found out that LBC aparri received the item at 11:58am yesterday... I called LBC aparri to confirm if the watch is already with them and it was positive. I feel disappointed with the attitude shown here by your staff,i traveled 40km to claim the said package.I feel bad about this.The tracking number is 179414787631

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). pmlanguisan is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!Upon checking, the shipment under tracking # 179414787631 has been delivered last April 21, 2015.

For any concerns you may direct it to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/lbexpress.Thank you.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!Please direct all your concern to thru our 24/7 customer service number (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our official FB page www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or send us an email at customercare@lbcexpress.com.Thank you.