Featured
3.5

Brand bew tv shipped through LBC.Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines.

Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of shipping anything through them if it will end up damaged and they aren't responsible?

Unbelieveable.Will NEVER use LBC ever again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tv shipping from Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1261409

Omegad!

visit

notcoolnotcool.com

and share your "NotCool" Experiences with others!

LBCExpressSupport
Makati, Manila, Philippines #934880

Hi Sir/Ma'am. May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at (02)8585-999 for Manila and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks!