Placed an order on Lazada last March 17, 2016.Tracking the package on LBC says it is Forwarded to SF Bacolod on March 21,2016.

Until now, April 1,2016 there is no movement of my package.

More than 10 days in a single place!And why is package sent to Bacolod, Negros Occidental given that my address is in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express lbc express tracking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more