2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Just happening now.I just tracked my tracking number.

I should recieved my item last july 23 but it says incorrect address. How come i checked it in reciept that my sender sent it to me in my fb account. And she wrote it the correct and complete address of mine.

Could you checked it.Delivery always delayed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss lbc express tracking. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express tracking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Lbc Express - I am a disgusted customer, poor customer servixe Lbc Express "First, i recognize the system your company has set up for your customers. However, your personnel, particularly this person to which attached is a photo is very incompetent, arrogant and..." Read more Lbc Express - SINUNGALING NA RIDER Lbc Express "May dumating na delivery man from LBC dito samin. Which is yung product na inorder ko from shoppee.. the case is mabilis naman naibigay ng shop sa lbc. Yung lbc..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more