Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hayop na LBC na yan.One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel.

The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape.Wala ba silang surveillance cam every employee that handles every stage of delivery?

tin2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express theft issue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Ordered 2 flash drives few days ago from Lazda and got the package yesterday, The problem is i only got 1 flash drive and 1 empty flash drive package. Someone along the line cut a small hole at the bottom of the sealed Package and removed one of the drives leaving a empty drive container.

This is not anything new according to all the reports on the internet about thieves working at Lbc.

On the plus side Lazada had me take some pictures of the package and told me they will issue a refund for the missing flash drive after a supervisor approves it. They emailed me several times and even called me so very happy with Lazada's customer support so far.

As far as Lbc goes i think Lazada should consider getting a new carrier, too many thieves working at Lbc express.

LBCExpressSupport
Makati, Manila, Philippines #938452

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02)8585-999 for Manila and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks!

to LBCExpressSupport #1151039

Lagi nmang gnyan sinasabi ng LBC....action po kelangan nmin di po ung hotline or fb account nyo.kht po comment kami ng comment kung wla din lng action..mas mabuti pang magsara nlng kau.hari dw ng padala..sabihin nyo hari ng kabagalan!!!

tin2015

Jam Global or LBC they are the same.At may supplies sila ng plastic at packaging tape para isabotahe ang parcel ko.

Mga hayop talaga.

Here's the idiotic reply from LBC

"First, allow us to apologize for the late response. Upon checking forwarded lang po ito ng other courier which is Jam Global kung saan pinadala ng inyong shipper. We cannot sure kung saan ang root cause nito, however we will investigate this matter and inform the sender .

As per cooperate account which is the Jam Global meron po sila supplies like pouch ng LBC and packing tape then sila po mismo yung direct magforward ng item sa LBC Warehouse. LBC is doing to deliver the package to the ultimate the consignee.

Pasensya na po sa nangyari.Please inform you sender to coordinate to Jam Global and send the supporting documents like pictures, valid ID - Karen