Talisay City, Central Visayas

i ordered at kimstore with a 24hr door to door shipment.

order was confirmed as of wednesday w/ a tracking#

yesterday delivery was just 5-10mins away from our house BUT DID NOT DELIVER THE ITEM. i even provided the number to call as shes at home just waiting for my package however did noy bother to contact thru sms/call.he even told me if i can go to the mall meet them. WTF i paid dtd 24hr delivery. why the f should someone go to the mall?!

I NEED A REFUND OF THE 24hr shipping fee... refund for the distress and inconvenience caused by your personnel and i want him TERMINATED of the rudeness he displayed when i told him that package should arrive yesterday!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Shove your package up your ***!

Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - I am a disgusted customer, poor customer servixe Lbc Express "First, i recognize the system your company has set up for your customers. However, your personnel, particularly this person to which attached is a photo is very incompetent, arrogant and..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Nagorder ako thru shopee twice from different sellers, nung una ok pa kasi sa shopee walang problem aa tracking kasi notified talaga kung nasaan na parcel mo. Eto na excited..." Read more Lbc Express - Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more