2.3
Turnaround Time

Dear LBC, I have a bad experience in your company because my package been delivered damage and lost item I lost my adidas mens shoes worth 30kd, I hope this will not happen again pls.Investigate maybe you have hired some theft employees.

.the reputation of your company wil be damaged..

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Leo.jun.sillote is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

cathyang98

I lost my watch last may 5,2016 .The box of watch was already cutzz no watch inside ..

They put some coins in it. LBC image is already tainted!!

Cannot be trusted!Until now we have no clear answer from them