Dasmarinas, Cavite
Featured Not resolved

I dont know what the *** is causing the delay of my delivery.Its been ages.

Cavite north hub delays the delivery of the products. I thought we should be giving lbc 24 to 48 hrs??

So is that 24x3 and 48x2??Customer service reps dont do anything good as well but to just send emails.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express lbc express shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Imus, Cavite, Philippines #1082257

Looks like LBC has failed to forecast and take action to deal with additional Christmas demand. Their operating model is outdated, and they are especially slow to respond to the increased pressure that online shopping has put on their service.

A site like Lazada should begin their own freight business, and blow the pathetic, incompetent, rude, poorly managed company LBC, off the map.

LBC - Late Box Company