Buraydah, Al Qassim

Delayed delivery !March 19 from lbc cebu until now march 29 not delivered to Binangonan Rizal !

Their reason wrong address ? Pulo , Pila pila binangonan Rizal ! Dapat raw po Sitio Pulo pila pila binangonan rizal ! D lng namentioned yung sitio ..d man lng iconsider?

May celphone number nmn but d twagan yung receiver ? 4 times n po pblk blk yung receiver sa lbc rizal ..until now d pa rib nkukuha !

Please do immediate action !Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Poor Service Lbc Express "I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years. I never had any issues before. But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had..." Read more Lbc Express - I am a disgusted customer, poor customer servixe Lbc Express "First, i recognize the system your company has set up for your customers. However, your personnel, particularly this person to which attached is a photo is very incompetent, arrogant and..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Nagorder ako thru shopee twice from different sellers, nung una ok pa kasi sa shopee walang problem aa tracking kasi notified talaga kung nasaan na parcel mo. Eto na excited..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more