Santa Rosa City, Calabarzon
Additional Fees

I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC.This was on Feb 2, this year.

Upon checking to mu brother if he already sent the photo he told me that it's done already. I called LBC hotline and the staff told me that my parcel was diposed already on March 9. I asked her if she can do anything about it, because my daughter needs those pictures for her portfolio. She told me to send a complaint to their website.

I tried several times, but until now I got no reaponce from LBC customer support. I'm looking forward for LBC to pay attention with this matter.

How come your delivery guy did not call me or my brother?What's the purpose of you guys getting the contact numbers of the recipient and the sender???

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ennaerialc is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Yeah right...

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am.Please direct all your concern to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our offical FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and email at customercare@lbcexpress.com.Thank you.