I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing...

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more