Quezon City, Quezon City

Pinadala po last 27 august ... bali 1 day delivery po yan sir/mam pero september 3 na po hindi pa po dumadating .. please naman pakicheck po 80016031799

Review about: Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service.

Review #911950 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Ezt

Lbc is actually big company.Most commonly the problem is due to people who work on lbc and not lbc as well.

As my point of view, how can manager can handle big problem outside the office if he/she cant handle people well. kung baga minsan kulang sa pukpok. I think owner of the company should need to do something about it. Try to conduct an internal investigation with each department.

Let see who's fault. Lbc change the tag line in we like to move it. But i guess lbc doesn't love it with this old people.

For the manager i would like to inform you that HINDI LAHAT NG ARAW PARA SAYO.Hope araneta do something for this.

Lbc Express Cargo Box Review Lbc Express "I had acquired their balikbayan service from UAE and waited for it in the Philippines to arrive. After several complaints to their channels, they are still unable to deliver my..." Read more Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more