Pinadala po last 27 august ... bali 1 day delivery po yan sir/mam pero september 3 na po hindi pa po dumadating .. please naman pakicheck po 80016031799

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lbc express next day delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc is actually big company.Most commonly the problem is due to people who work on lbc and not lbc as well.

As my point of view, how can manager can handle big problem outside the office if he/she cant handle people well. kung baga minsan kulang sa pukpok. I think owner of the company should need to do something about it. Try to conduct an internal investigation with each department.

Let see who's fault. Lbc change the tag line in we like to move it. But i guess lbc doesn't love it with this old people.

For the manager i would like to inform you that HINDI LAHAT NG ARAW PARA SAYO.Hope araneta do something for this.