Quezon City, National Capital Region
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day.Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't and no one knows where the item is.

The status is "forwarded" since 5am, forwarded from their Pasay sorting office. They do not track the vehicles or drivers they dispatch and so your item can very well get lost yet they will not even be able to help pinpoint the staff responsible for the loss. Useless contact center who say that they "note" your concern, but will not issue you a ticket and so no one will contact you again about your concern.

You are on your own with them.This is certainly something the DTI should look into.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was long delays, lack of communication and incompetent customer service. Author liked the most online tracking. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express next day delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Email ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph .U will get a reply.

Pls report your concern asap.

LBC has been so lax on most of the complaints.I

Think we need to file a class suit or write all our concern and have it signed.