1.4
Additional Fees

Good day. I'm a regular customer of LBC and last May 2015 I sent 2 boxes extra large size.I expect to deliver on or before 8 of July 2015 but until now is not yet receive. Someone called my mother that they will deliver on the next day my my waited in our town for whole day for the delivery and she even called the LBC and the guy said that the manager is not letting them to go because only our boxes they deliver so they have to wait for some client to deliver in that area.I feel bad because they made my mother to wait with out informing that they cannot deliver,and the manager is very rude to her when she called.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express international shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I had acquired their balikbayan service from UAE and waited for it in the Philippines to arrive. After several complaints to their channels, they are still unable to deliver my..." Read more Lbc Express - I am a disgusted customer, poor customer servixe Lbc Express "First, i recognize the system your company has set up for your customers. However, your personnel, particularly this person to which attached is a photo is very incompetent, arrogant and..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more