1.4
Additional Fees

Good day. I'm a regular customer of LBC and last May 2015 I sent 2 boxes extra large size.I expect to deliver on or before 8 of July 2015 but until now is not yet receive. Someone called my mother that they will deliver on the next day my my waited in our town for whole day for the delivery and she even called the LBC and the guy said that the manager is not letting them to go because only our boxes they deliver so they have to wait for some client to deliver in that area.I feel bad because they made my mother to wait with out informing that they cannot deliver,and the manager is very rude to her when she called.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express international shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments