Update by user Sep 01, 2016

I would like to inform you that upon checking the LBC Dashboard last night I was shocked and saddened when the shippers details such as name, address & contact number was not mine.I was worried what if something happens to the box who will they call?

The shippers details was not mine aside from that it flashbacked to me the large box that was not delivered to my family which I was able to send through LBC also this year sometime in months of March to April. So I called LBC Dubài call center agent Ms. Rachel & was able to talk with her supervisor Ms. Rose who told me to coordinate within 30 minutes but cannot change the dashboard details.

I was so trust that she will also try to help in changing the dashboard shippèrs details within 24 to 48 hours, which too long a time. But, do I have a choice? I don't know anymore if I can trust LBC again with these series of events. I would like to raise my concerns and need your help and advices regarding this matter asap.ms rose referred me to Mr Charles.

Charles called me and referring me to Aladdin reducta. The same people who pickup my boxes and created this terrible problem and have the audacity to not resolved the problem but just pointing fingers and continuing to do pissed off consumers like me. The attached are the lbc dashboard with a record of wrong SHIPPERS details, my receipt, and the latest lbc dashboard with NO RECORDS FOUND.

are you able to sleep with my boxe lost with clear conscience.?Or do you still have conscience to work by simply taking for granted this complaint?

Update by user Sep 01, 2016

This problem is not yet resolved. LBC needs to resolve this issue asap.

Original review posted by user Aug 31, 2016

I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto.And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on LBC dashboard the LBC man who picked up my box was the same name written on the SHIPPERS NAME, ADDRESS and CELLPHONE NUMBER!

Related: Lbc Express - Over payment

How come when my name is the one that should be written in the shippers details as I was the one who is the customer who called and paid for the box?! What if something happened to the box will the LBC call me instead of the wrong shippers details? What is my assurance that my box will be delivered to the consignee which is my sister? These mistakes are unacceptable.

I called the LBC Office Dubai and a certain Ms. RACHEL answered me to only email my complaint. To whom? And what will happen?

Any solution aside from email? I even ask her to talk to her supervisor Ms. Rose.

And told me to call me back once she had a talked with their staff named ALADIN REDUCTO At 11 pm.However, no calls yet as of this time already 11.21pm now.

Review about: Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service.

I liked: Very irritating.

I didn't like: Lost a lot of item, Does not respect deadlines, Very frustrating poor service undependable service, Delivery delay, Your mindsets.

Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.