Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service Review from Cebu, Cebu

67 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

Poor Customer Service Representative at LBC reclamation cebu.I got my documents for a week the sender is only an 1 hour away from me.I called the delivery contact number and I requested to deliver it to me coz I needed it so badly.The lady on the phone told me that she called already the delivery guy.Coz the they sent it back to LBC Reclamation.I was waiting for two days still nothing so I went to LBC reclamation.On that quite office they are only two a guy and a short hair lady.And asked why she traced it and called the delivery,she says that the document is not here it's in Mactan.what?Then she said right on my face that,"you are not well known in that place sir?which I got insulted?how come the Jrs will text me and Erim Express?what's the difference.As an LBC customer do we need to introduce myself to whe town of Consolacion?Instead of saying,"ok sir we will do our best to give to you as soon as possible and we are very sorry for keep you waiting".And she argue with me.This lady needs training on how to deal to a customer and never explain on your side coz the customer won't give a ***,it is an internal problem not ours.I hope that Lbc will fixed and enhance the employees interms of complains.Let's talk about customer SERVICE and SATISFACTION.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service
Review category
Shipping
review #916006

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
67 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×