Cebu, Cebu

Poor Customer Service Representative at LBC reclamation cebu.I got my documents for a week the sender is only an 1 hour away from me.I called the delivery contact number and I requested to deliver it to me coz I needed it so badly.The lady on the phone told me that she called already the delivery guy.Coz the they sent it back to LBC Reclamation.I was waiting for two days still nothing so I went to LBC reclamation.On that quite office they are only two a guy and a short hair lady.And asked why she traced it and called the delivery,she says that the document is not here it's in Mactan.what?Then she said right on my face that,"you are not well known in that place sir?which I got insulted?how come the Jrs will text me and Erim Express?what's the difference.As an LBC customer do we need to introduce myself to whe town of Consolacion?Instead of saying,"ok sir we will do our best to give to you as soon as possible and we are very sorry for keep you waiting".And she argue with me.This lady needs training on how to deal to a customer and never explain on your side coz the customer won't give a ***,it is an internal problem not ours.I hope that Lbc will fixed and enhance the employees interms of complains.Let's talk about customer SERVICE and SATISFACTION.

Review about: Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service.

3.1
Tracking Tool
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion