We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged. The LCD of the TV were cracked from the center up to its both side.

Review about: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Laoag City, Laoag, Philippines #1338233

Nag order din ako sa Lazada dalawang item magkaiba ng pinanggalingan....sabay sinabi na "forwarded to Bataan Delivery Hub".(June 7 2017...Heto awa ng Diyos June 10 wala pa rin ang item....Kahit naman siguro naglakad lang iyong item dapat natanggap ko na ito...LBC, anyare???

Lbc Express - Shipment issue Lbc Express " i need you to help me because my desired date for me shipment was not delivered because i want to use it for my gaming purposes i want to..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more