Product: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service Clear all filters (0 of 78 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

LBC Express - Passport realeasing on April 2,2019

Delivery date of passport is April 4 2019, but at this time Im waiting to deliver until tommorow..
Show
tracking number 173147349280, My name is Mr Alan Harper living at 071 riverside, Nibaliw West, San Fabian, Dagupan, Pangasinan. my mobile number is 09064073100, I have not received a cash on delivery package and I have had no phone or text message from LBC on the...
I didn't like
  • Not good in delivery or communication
Reply to reviews

LBC Express - My Package Stuck in North Delivery Team!!!

I'm waiting for my package to be delivered but nothing arrive for 10 days. The deliver Boy failed to inform me through txt or call. Reason for failed delivery they cannot find my add. I'm unknown. Sana man lang nag mssge saken na for pick up nlang pla sya!!!
Show

LBC Express - Satisfaction guaranteed!

Kudos to LBC-Camarines Norte Team (Daet Delivery Hub staff)! I've been an online buyer and seller since 2010 and the only courier I trusted 99% is LBC. There might be some mishaps from time to time (delayed delivery) but their staff always informs me when I have a package, they even call/txt to make sure that I'm at home when it's out for delivery. From all the complaints I've read about LBC in other parts of the country, I'm happy that the team here in our province is trustworthy! I hope others will also have the same experience.

LBC Express - Dissapointed too.much

..nag order ako online last march 4 expecting na by march 6 ddating ang order ko,pero march 9 n.wla pdin...kc ung rider nila tamad,ndi kayang gumawa ng paraan para mkita ung bahay ng pag ddeliveran,ndi nya mgamit ung bibig nya para mag tanong kng san ung bahay,...regalo ko pa nmn sa asawa ko un inorder ko ayoko sna umabot ng sunday un kaya minadali ko ang order tpos ngaun nag chachat ung knuhanan ko sa lbc ndi.man lng sya nirereplyan puro seen..anong klaseng tao merin ang lbc??d man lng mkipagcoordinate sa mga costomer nila..nkaka inis nkaka bwisit!!!

LBC Express - Delayed delivery

LBC Express - Delayed delivery
Please enlighten me of what happen to which package supposed to be delivered maximum last Saturday February 16, 2018, however until today February 18, 2019 my package is not yet deliver to my consignee. I called up this morning and the customer service told me that because of the bulk for delivery? In that case someone from LBC called me up and update me of that reason. However, I cannot accept this reason because my package arrived in Cabanatuan City at 7:46 in the morning and it's not a big town to locate the address, if I know that my package will not arrive on time I should bring it by myself is just that it's a surprise gift supposedly but the sense of it now is "USELESS". Hoping for your immediate response Thank you.
2.2

LBC Express - PACKAGE UNDELIVERED

LBC Express - PACKAGE UNDELIVERED
I haven’t recieve my package because they transfered it to north luzon. The address is clearly says that IT SHOULD BE DELIVERED IN SOUTH IN LAGUNA.
Santiago, Cagayan Valley
LBC Express - Bad experience
LBC Express - Bad experience
Supposedly matatanggap ko na yung pinadala sakin na papers mg friend ko nung feb.11,2019..kaso my tumawag pala sakin tpos hndi ko nasagot kc tulog aq nung time na yun kc pang night shift aq.. Pinalagyan ko na nga ng care of..yung taong nka attached sa name ko is kilala...

LBC Express - Delays

Late arrival of box delivery

LBC Express - Delayed passport

Follow up ko po passport namin lbc..1 week na pong delay.hangggang nagyon po wala pa ring shipment details kapag tumatawag ako sa customer service nyo.dfa said na nasa lbc na..kelan po ang delivery.