2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

It should've arrive nung june 1 and now it's already june 3 plus my classes are starting on JUNE 6 I AM FEARING THAT I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY PARCEL SINCE NO ONE WILL BE HOME!I KEEP ON MESSAGING LBC THRU FACEBOOK BUT TO NO AVAIL THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING!

I AM SO CLOSE TO MY LIMITS TO ADD PROFANITY IN MY WORDS!PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Nagorder ako thru shopee twice from different sellers, nung una ok pa kasi sa shopee walang problem aa tracking kasi notified talaga kung nasaan na parcel mo. Eto na excited..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Lbc Express - Poor Service Lbc Express "I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years. I never had any issues before. But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had..." Read more Lbc Express - SINUNGALING NA RIDER Lbc Express "May dumating na delivery man from LBC dito samin. Which is yung product na inorder ko from shoppee.. the case is mabilis naman naibigay ng shop sa lbc. Yung lbc..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more